The 39th International Symposium on Remote Sensing of the Environment (ISRSE-39) is convening in Hanoi, Vietnam 2022 under the overarching theme “Earth Observation for Securing the Environment and Building Safe Societies”. ISRSE-39 will be hosted by the Vietnam National Space Center (VNSC) under the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST).
At ISRSE symposia, a large portion of the programme consisted of invited sessions where international experts have defined and organised Symposium sessions on topics related to their expertise. They invited leading experts from across the world to present papers focussed on novel or highly relevant topics. We are requesting that you consider organising an invited session on the topic of themes:
- Climate, Weather and Atmosphere
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Forest, Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- Water Resources and Water Cycle
- Marine and Coastal Environment Resources and Dynamic
- Development of Sustainable Societies and Human Heritage
- Disasters Resilience and Geohazards
- Public Health
- Change and Adaptation in Deltaic and High Mountain Systems
- Data and Information Systems and Spatial Data Infrastructures
- Current and Future EO Missions, Programs, Platforms, Techniques and Outreach and
- Capacity Development, Communications, Resource Mobilization.
In this regard it is important to keep in mind that invited presentations have to register for the Symposium at their own cost and submit an abstract containing as a minimum the title of their presentation via the abstract submission system. Organisers of invited sessions will be able to review abstracts via an on-line system and use other submitted abstracts to complement their invited sessions.
We invite you to submit a short proposal including:
i) Summary of the goal and topic of the session
ii) Indication of session format: either single session (6 talks, 15 min each including questions) or double session (12 talks, 15 min each including questions)
iii) List of potential contributors and the proposed topic of their presentation or preferably the title
iv) Proposal for co-chairs
It will be appreciated if you could submit the session proposal before the Abstract Deadline (https://isrse39.org/index.php/programme/important-dates/) and hope you will use this opportunity to gather international experts on highly relevant topics.
Please send your reply and proposal to website address: https://isrse39.org/index.php/registration-and-submission/submitting-abstracts/.
Vu Anh Tuan
Co-chairs Programme Committee ISRSE-39.